Monday, October 9, 2017

two cards using Altenew and STAMPlorations

Hello and welcome! 
I had so much fun making these cards and posts, wish you would like them !!


For my first card, I am showcasing these gorgeous flowers from Altenew. I have used it a few times now as I really love it. Definately one of my 'favorite flower' stamps at the moment.


I stamped flowers and leaves using a light pink, orange, green inks, then cut out with scissors.

For the background, I added a panel using the Altenew Dodec Cover Die.
Then, arranged those flowers and leaves together.

The sentiment also comes from Altenew. I heat embossed it in white and adhered with foam tape.


I'm entering to the following challenges:

 



For my second card, I used the leaves from STAMPlorations. 

I first made a mask with washi tape and then splashed some water on watercolor paper.
I stamped those leaves with distress ink. 

Next, added the sentiments from Mama Elephant and used FINE TRIMMINGS DIE to add some interest.

Finally trimmed the watercolor paper, adhering it over a brown card base.



I'm entering to the following challenges:
AAA Cards Game #100 - Sketch
Addicted to CAS Challenge #121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...