Friday, August 11, 2017

CFC180

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! 
Today, I have a card to share that I made for CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


Our challenge theme is Friendship!

Here is my DT card.


I started by stamped the flower from MON AMI in black on white panel and then layered with vellum.

Next, I stamped some sentiments from BIG TREBLE in light yellow, orange, and pink inks onto my background.I adhered the panel to the center of card, and added some colorful sequins.

To pop up my card, I decided to add a black banner with white-embossed sentiment.








Link up your creations with our theme to be in with the chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate to the store. If you use CAS-ual Fridays stamps or dies, you'll got the opportunity to win double the prize!

Thank you! Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...