Saturday, February 25, 2017

cherry blossom+scrapbooking 手作卡片+相編

Hi, today I would like to share a cherry blossom card and a new scrapbook layout.


For this card, I chose the watercoloring patterned paper from Kikki.k as my background.
I think the pink colors is soft, sweet and very suitable for my theme - cherry blossom.

For layered cherry images is from Altenew stamp set, I stamped cherry images, cut them out, and adhered them with foam tape. 

To finish off, I added some green leaves for interest and stamped the sentiment in black.


I'm entering to the following challenge:
Simon Says: Anything Goes
AAA CAS Game #84 - Watercolour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, let see the scrapbooking that I created.


This time I used my new Simple Stories and AC products. After I cut out some part of the patterned paper and adhered on the white paper and I placed my photo.

For embellishing I added lots of stickers, lace, chipboard stickers.






One of my favorite products is the sentiment stickers from Simple Stories SUNSHINE& HAPPINESS STICKERS.



I love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by! 

I'm entering to the following challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...